Welcome to the InnoEnergy Master's School application form for intake 2019!
Before starting to fill out our application form, please read the instructions on our application process here. We have also prepared some FAQ which will answer many of your questions.
- Round 0 open from 29 October 2018 - 10 December 2018 midnight CET for
- MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy (intake in March 2019)
- MSc EMINE and RENE (intake Autumn 2019).
- Round 1 open from 11 December 2018 - 24 February 2019 midnight CET for
- all 7 MSc programmes (intake Autumn 2019)
- Round 2 open from 25 February 2019 - 22 April 2019 midnight CEST for
- 6 MSc programmes (Energy Transition, EMINE, SENSE, ENTECH, Energy for Smart Cities, SELECT - intake Autumn 2019)
- MSc programme RENE is not available in round 2
- Round 3 open from 1 May 2019 - 10 June 2019 midnight CEST for
- 6 MSc programmes (Energy Transition, EMINE, ENTECH, Energy for Smart Cities, RENE, Energy Storage - intake autumn 2019)
- MSc programmes SELECT and SENSE are not available in round 3
Please hold at least the following documents as separate PDF-Files available before you start the application form, as it will not be possible to save your work and come back later:
- Bachelor's degree certificate (and if available master's degree as well) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF). If you are not graduated yet, please include an enrolment certificate stating your expected graduation date.
- Transcript of records (for Bachelor's degree and if available Master's degree) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF). The transcript should include an overall grade.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport /ID
- For EMINE, SENSE, SELECT and Energy for Smart Cities: separate motivation letter per program
- Students applying to the MSc RENE are encouraged to submit the link of an elevator pitch video (max 2 min) giving the reasons for applying to the programme. If you cannot make a video, you do NOT have to submit a motivation letter as the evaluation will then be based on the answers of the motivation questions in the application form.
- Students applying for a scholarship in round 0 or round 1 should submit a link to a short motivation video (maximum 90 seconds). The video should answer the question why you should be awarded a scholarship based on your innovative and entrepreneurial inclination, experience and motivation.
- Questions about motivation and experiences with innovation and entrepreneurship
- additional documents like internship, work experience, awards can be uploaded at the end of the application (assembled in one PDF)
More information about the required documents
In case the Admissions Office needs further documentation regarding the evaluation of your first academic degree, you will be contacted.
The upload limit per file is 2MB. All documents should be in pdf format. Please make sure to put the translations always in one pdf document together with the originals. If you cannot create pdf files on your computer, you can do it online at: http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
Before you start the application form: please clear your browsing history. If you don't do this, you run the risk that the application form will think that you are over the size limit for the documents you are trying to upload, and you will not be able to continue in the application form. If this does happen to you, please try the application form from another browser. If you stop the application process, and you try again on another day, please clear your browsing history again.
The Institute of Sustainable Energy Foundation (iSE Foundation) was founded by InnoEnergy in 2017. The mission of the Foundation is to stimulate talent development in the field of sustainable energy and to provide an education programme that is fit to create sustainable, innovative leaders and entrepreneurs. Its main aim is to facilitate the organization/coordination of the InnoEnergy Master´s School programs and the financial transactions between InnoEnergy and the EIT on the one hand and participating universities and master students on the other hand in order to carry out the InnoEnergy Master´s School programs. The InnoEnergy Admissions Office is organizing the application process for the InnoEnergy MSc programmes on behalf of the iSE Foundation. When you are admitted to an InnoEnergy MSc programme, you will be contacted by the iSE Foundation with regards to your participation fee payments or scholarship, and you will need to sign a student agreement with the iSE Foundation.