Welcome to the InnoEnergy Master's School application form for intake 2017!
Before starting to fill out our application form, please read the instructions on our application process here. We have also prepared some FAQ which will answer many of your questions.
- Round 0 open from 21 November 2016 - 8 January 2017 midnight CET for
- CFAFE (intake in March 2017)
- EMINE (intake Autumn 2017).
- Round 1 open from 9 January - 26 February 2017 midnight CET for
- all 7 MSc programmes (intake Autumn 2017)
- Round 2 open from 27 February - 30 April 2017 midnight CEST for
- 6 MSc programmes (CFAFE, EMINE, SENSE, SELECT, ENTECH, Energy for Smart Cities - intake Autumn 2017)
- MSc programme RENE is not available in round 2
Please hold at least the following documents as separate PDF-Files available before you start the application form, as it will not be possible to save your work and come back later:
- Bachelor's degree certificate (and if available master's degree as well) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF). If you are not graduated yet, please include an enrolment certificate stating your expected graduation date.
- Transcript of records (for Bachelor's degree and if available Master's degree) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF).
- Proof of English proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport /ID
- For EMINE, SENSE, SELECT and Energy for Smart Cities: separate motivation letter per program
- Questions about motivation and experiences with innovation and entrepreneurship
- additional documents like internship, work experience, awards can be uploaded at the end of the application (assembled in one PDF)
More information about the required documents
In case the Admissions Office needs further documentation regarding the evaluation of your first academic degree, you will be contacted.
The upload limit per file is 2MB. All documents should be in pdf format. Please make sure to put the translations always in one pdf document together with the originals. If you cannot create pdf files on your computer, you can do it online at: http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
Before you start the application form: please clear your browsing history. If you don't do this, you run the risk that the application form will think that you are over the size limit for the documents you are trying to upload, and you will not be able to continue in the application form. If this does happen to you, please try the application form from another browser. If you stop the application process, and you try again on another day, please clear your browsing history again.Application