Welcome to the InnoEnergy Master's School application form for intake 2020!
- Round 1 open from 21 October 2019 - 17 November 2019 midnight CET
- Round 2 open from 25 November 2019 - 19 January 2020 midnight CET
- Round 3 open from 27 January 2020 - 8 March 2020 midnight CET
- Round 4 open from 16 March 2020 - 26 April 2020 midnight CEST
- Round 5 open from 4 May 2020 - 7 June 2020 midnight CEST
Please be aware that not all programmes are available in every application round and in Rounds 3-5 participating programmes will depend on seat availability.
Please check the participating programmes and the availability of seats on our website.
Please hold at least the following documents as separate PDF-Files available before you start the application form, as it will not be possible to save your work and come back later:
- Bachelor's degree certificate (and if available master's degree as well) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF). If you are not graduated yet, please include an enrolment certificate stating your expected graduation date.
- Transcript of records (for Bachelor's degree and if available Master's degree) in original language and translated into English (assembled in one PDF). The transcript should include an overall grade.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport /ID
- For EMINE, SENSE, SELECT and Energy for Smart Cities: separate motivation letter per program
- Students applying to the MSc RENE are encouraged to submit the link of an elevator pitch video (max 2 min) giving the reasons for applying to the programme. If you cannot make a video, you do NOT have to submit a motivation letter as the evaluation will then be based on the answers of the motivation questions in the application form.
- Questions about motivation and experiences with innovation and entrepreneurship
- additional documents like internship, work experience, awards can be uploaded at the end of the application (assembled in one PDF)
More information about the required documents
In case the Admissions Office needs further documentation regarding the evaluation of your first academic degree, you will be contacted.
The upload limit per file is 2MB. All documents should be in pdf format. Please make sure to put the translations always in one pdf document together with the originals. If you cannot create pdf files on your computer, you can do it online at: http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
Before you start the application form: please clear your browsing history. If you don't do this, you run the risk that the application form will think that you are over the size limit for the documents you are trying to upload, and you will not be able to continue in the application form. If this does happen to you, please try the application form from another browser. If you stop the application process, and you try again on another day, please clear your browsing history again.